1. To see which Round we are on, please check the current posts.
2. Rounds go for about six weeks. Each round will contain one an image and/or set of rules for the contestants to follow for that week.
3. These are general Inuyasha bases and screencaps or official art from the manga or anime. There will be no fanart or doujinshi used here.
4. Everyone who participates should vote for the rounds they participate in. Voting is opened to the general public. You no longer have to be a community member to vote. You do still have to leave feedback, however.
5. DO NOT share your icons with anyone else or tell people which icon is yours. You may not post the icon anywhere else until that week of the LIMS is over. You do not have to wait until the Round is over to post icons from previous weeks of the Round, however. If I catch you sharing the icon with others while it's up for voting, it will be disqualified.
7. The one who completes the round as the LIMS winner will win a banner with their favorite icon and be noted in profile. Your icon will also be featured in the community icon for the next round. The winner of the round will receive a $5 gift certificate to LJ (or any other on-line vender of your choice, for instance, amazon).
8. The LIMS challenges start every Tuesday. The deadline is every Friday, and the voting post will go up Saturday and go until Monday.
9. When you vote for an icon to be outed, you must offer constructive criticism in your voting post. If you do not, your vote will not be counted. Please be polite, as this criticism will be unscreened and not anonymous. We are courteous to each other here. Big-icon meanies and flamers will get a warning before being banned.
10. Please join if you're interested, and be prepared to get criticism on your icons if you participate.
11. Icons conform to LJ standards. 100 x 100 pixels, under 40K, and .png, .jpg, or .gif formats only.
12. Skips: Every participant gets one skip. You do not have to notify me in advance if you plan to use it (though I do appreciate it, as I might waiting for you to submit your icon). You only get one skip. You cannot use it once there are three or fewer makers left in the round.
13. Brand new this round. If you promote the community, you will receive a second skip! Just leave a link to your promotion in a comment. You must due this prior to the first round. You may use (and hotlink) the following:
TCG_EXCHANGE: inuyasha_lims is officially affiliating with tcg_exchange, a TCG where you participate in affiliate communities in order to earn cards. For this community, card earnings will go as follows: Round Sign-up: 3 random card. Voting: 3 random cards. Winning a Round: Rank A Cert. Round Runner-Up: one random card. If you enjoy TCGs, go join!